BarnOwl was proud to showcase the recent enhancements to the product to our users in an interactive session held at the BarnOwl Auditorium on the 01 September 2015. For the first time, the session was repeated in Cape Town on the 03 September 2015 at the Milnerton Library, a venue kindly hosted by the City of Cape Town.
The sessions were both very well attended, with a large representation of BarnOwl clients present. The notable features that have been added to the system were demonstrated and our clients were able to give their valuable input and suggestions into the BarnOwl Roadmap.
Some of the features focused on were:
- Residual Risk Movement Heatmap, showing the change in a risk’s rating over time on a heatmap and rolled up to the Risk Category level
- Updates to the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Key Risk Indicator (KRI) functionality, allowing for multiple target dates and Action Plans
- Multiple levels of escalation on Action Plans and Voting Templates
- Online Help
- Seamless and automated Follow-up Audit functionality
- Enhancements to BarnOwl Review Notes
The event was concluded by a vote where the attendees were given the opportunity to vote on the priority of upcoming features.
Overall the sessions were a great success and an excellent networking opportunity for the BarnOwl users.
A special thank you goes to the City of Cape Town who kindly provided a wonderful venue for our Cape Town session.
For those who were unable to attend, a repeat event is being held on the 15 September 2015. To RSVP, please contact Warrick: email@example.com
To view what was covered in these sessions please visit our website via the following link – target="_blank">http://docs.barnowl.co.za/knowledge-base/.