BarnOwl was proud to be an exhibitor at this year’s IMFO Audit and Risk Indaba. The annual 3-day event, which took place from the 21st to the 23rd of May, was the fifth of its kind and was held at the East London ICC.
An impressive list of expert speakers were in attendance to discuss the best way forward in fostering better service delivery within the public sector.
Some of this year’s issues the Indaba focused on were:
- the effective regulation role by auditors
- sustainable audit reporting to enhance service delivery
- the common challenges in implementing Enterprise Risk Management,
- enhancing systems of functional internal controls
- and overcoming fraud and corruption within the public sector.
The event took on a glamorous feel with the Sophia Town-themed Gala evening and Clean Audit Awards ceremony on Thursday evening, and a lot of fun was had by all involved.
We at BarnOwl were delighted to be part of the culture of fostering better service delivery through Audit, Risk and Performance Management.